Thursday 26 March 2015

First Review for The Everlasting Spell!

Excited to reach a first milestone recently; a first review for The Everlasting Spell (4 stars!).

Please see below, Tina Williams' review (areadersreviewblog) of The Everlasting Spell. Please also enjoy my video trailer that I put together myself - indie all the way!

"I found this to be a quick, entertaining paranormal romance, which also contains magic, humour and an underlying sense of menace. It is essentially a modern day fable, which warns the reader to be careful what they wish for!

The story was very realistic in how it portrayed the thoughts and actions of the heroine Sabina, as she goes about her life at college and her attraction to Justin, the college hottie. This contrasted nicely with the scenes which described the strange and magical Celandrium Shop and the Everlasting Spell which she purchases. I particularly liked the scenes in which Sabina invokes the spell and the descriptions of the mysterious shop and the shopkeeper.

Whilst Sabina is thrilled when the spell is a great success and she gains Justin’s attention, she begins to have second thoughts….. Yet what is a girl to do when powerful moon magic has been invoked? Can the spell be stopped or reversed or will she be the recipient of Justin’s increasingly obsessive attraction to her forever?

I will not reveal any more, but suffice to say that there is a twist to this engaging tale, which will appeal to lovers of romance and the paranormal alike. A copy of this book was given to me by the author for the purpose of a fair and honest review."


Available at Amazon Kindle eBooks
Smashwords Edition

2 comments:

  1. Hi, happy to find you through book blogs. I have followed you in GFC, can u follow me back?

    http://www.finithajose.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog! I've followed you on GFC; nice blog:)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome comments!